Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us

On the 13th of October 2008, yours truly turned 24 ;) This year, Gab's mum threw us a nice bbq dinner. (Gab's birthday is also in October) There were lots of delicious food including lamb, (my absolute favourite) 'sam chan bak', chicken wings, taiwan sausages, corn, noodles, fruit salad and 'rojak'. *Drool*




Our birthday cake courtesy of Aunt Angela :)


Apart from all the good food, I was also blessed with lots of birthday presents and 'ang pows', something which I will never outgrow despite growing older each year. Hint hint for those who missed my birthday present this year :p





My pressies :)


Presents aside, I had a real nice time just enjoying the food and the company around me. I am truly blessed to be loved by so many people. Thank you all for being a part of my life :)

No comments: