Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stalked

Yesterday evening, Gab and I went to Everise to buy some stuff. I promised to make him fruit salad and to buy him a bath brush to scratch his itchy back. Lol

Anyway, I was paying money at the counter when Gab suddenly said "Ling, you look at that guy over there, he keep on looking at us and following us." So I looked at him, and he looked back at me then looked at Gab then looked down. He was wearing T shirt and short pants, was quite tall and fair. He looked liked one of the workers in Everise so we just ignored him.

The fruits were pretty heavy so we decided to put them in the car first before we continued shopping. When we walked out, he was still following us and pretended to be looking at some vegetables when we back looked at him. While walking back to the car, I kept a lookout for him (you can never be too careful) and saw that he was still watching us from the entrance. Spooked, I held my handbag close to me thinking that maybe this guy wanted to snatch my bag.

Sensing my fear, Gab held my hand tightly and wrapped his arms around my shoulder assuringly. Thank God for boyfriends right? :) Hand in hand, we walked back to Everise to head to Watsons. That weirdo was still "waiting" for us at the entrance. I wanted to avoid him but Gab said not to be afraid of him, so we just walked past him. He didn't appear at Watsons or at the cd shop next door so I thought we were finally safe.

I was so wrong.

I wanted to go to Popular to get liquid paper and whilst waiting for the lift to arrive I saw him again! He pretended to go into the cd shop we just went out of and I quickly went into the lift, anxious to get rid of this disturbing person. At Popular, a friend of mine called (all the way from Russia) and we chatted for a bit. I was very distracted and kept looking around me. Whilst I was paying for my purchase, I saw him again. I gave Gab a distraught look and together we walked out of Popular.

While we were outside waiting for the lift, the guy keep looking at us from the inside. Gab signaled him to come out. He knew then we knew he was following us so he quickly hid inside Popular. It was so obvious that we already knew that he was tailing us since we were at the supermarket and yet he still thought we didn't know. DUH! What a stupid stalker.

The lift took ages to arrive so we finally decided to take the stairs. That was the last we saw of him. I guess this will be the absolute last time I will ever go to Everise alone. *Brr* I mean, what does he want from us? There were other people in Everise as well, why did he choose us?

Gab said that maybe he was my secret admirer. His mum said that maybe I looked like his ex. Or his long lost sister. Ha ha. Very funny. Thanks but no thanks. As if the world is not unsafe enough for us girls. First a pervert that steals my undies, now a stalker. I am so flattered. NOT.

4 comments:

Clappy said...

OMG!! so scary la!! I can't believe he didn't realise you guys noticed, he must've been in his own world.

I also had a stalker but thank god i was with a friend at that time, though she was sooo blur she didnt even realized. That guy had been staring at me in the bus since we got on and when we got off, he followed us. He followed us for several blocks, it was so obvious ok, coz when we crossed the street to try to lose him he followed us. OMG so scary, so we just ran into the nearest clinic and hid inside. He then just walked away but omg, imagine if i was alone.

haha sorry for the novel.

Elise In Wonderland said...

Lol Yeah... Scary hoh? Nvm when u balik we go buy weapons so if got stalker we can beat them up or spray pepper into their eyes.. Ha ha..

Clappy said...

hahaha somehow i just imagine us pinning the guy down and spraying pepper spray directly into his eyes. LOL.

Elise In Wonderland said...

Lol Better still if got guys with us just ask them to beat him up then we no need to get our hands dirty :p