Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Trip to Brunei


Taking full advantage of the holidays during Raya, yours truly went for a trip to Brunei. It was really good to see my favorite sister again. (the last time we met was during CNY this year) The highlight of the trip was of course my dearest nephew Jerome aka Ah Nong. He just turned 8 months on the 2nd of October.





Look at me Ee ee, I'm a monkey! :p


I was told beforehand that he is very fussy. Luckily I was a hit with him :) After spending 4 days with him, I came to the conclusion that he must be a worm in disguise. Lol He really couldn't stay still for more than 1 minute (he would climb and step on my tummy) and wanted to be carried or to go 'kai-kai', something which I happy obliged to when he wanted me to -- he is very good at manipulating even at this young age. He only looks like an angel when he finally does sleep but will wake up the moment my sister leaves the room. So basically, you have to be in the same room as him even when he sleeps. Wanna have babies? Better think twice! Ha ha...



Ah Nong and I


There was really nothing much to do in Brunei besides playing with my nephew, (I played football with him. If u can call it that --- basically I held him by his arms and swung his legs to kick the ball) watching TV (which I did until my eyes almost bled, Ha ha) and shopping! (eyes open BIG BIG d) I bought lots and lots of imported goods, a bag, and 2 pairs so shoes. The best part is my kind sis paid for all of my purchases. Lucky me right? :p



My cinderella shoes!


Oh, I also managed to eat at Escapade Sushi and it was heavenly. I don't normally like sushi but Escapade Sushi made all their dishes look so appetizing. Too bad I didn't take any pictures cause we were all too hungry to be bothered. I shall remember to take pictures the next trip so we can all drool over them. Lol

All in all my trip to Brunei was an enjoyable one. I am thankful that my sister is happily married and wish she would move back here so I can play with my dear nephew everyday.

Ee ee misses you and mummy very much and will go back very soon to visit you ok? Promise...

HUGS and KISSES!




5 comments:

Mun said...

oi chabo!! din noe you blog?? haha... haven't read yet. Read when i'm free k? Take care~ see you soon... haha.

Elise In Wonderland said...

Ha ha.. No prob :)

Elise In Wonderland said...

what's your url? I can't seem to add u...

Clappy said...

eh still waiting to see your brunei trip pics.....hehe

Elise In Wonderland said...

Still can't find the cable la.. I still got many pics in there.. My birthday pics also in there.. Sigh..